Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help exporting
SprutCAM forum > SprutCAM Forum > SprutCAM 7
wimbley
Hi, I'm fairly new with Sprutcam, but I've had success using it for milling in the past. Now I have a project for a router, and I can't find a working postprocessor. Can anyone tell me how to export bare g code so I can run it through an external one? Thanks.
Sprut_UK
QUOTE (wimbley @ Dec 8 2011, 05:44 PM) *
Hi, I'm fairly new with Sprutcam, but I've had success using it for milling in the past. Now I have a project for a router, and I can't find a working postprocessor. Can anyone tell me how to export bare g code so I can run it through an external one? Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'bare g-code'. Any of the Fanuc 6 posts should give you a fairly standard g-code, if however you are referring to outputting the CLData which SprutCAM passes to the Postprocessor generator then you can use a postprocessor called CLData.spp.
I think that this is included as standard, but if not I have attached it to this posting.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.