Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SprutCAM7 posts gone?
Val
post Oct 28 2012, 07:54 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,307

I went to the post directory and the many posts that were there seem to be gone now with SprutCAM 8 being out. blink.gif

Are they going to be archived or moved to SC7 folder?

http://download.sprutcam.com/index.php?dir...PostProcessors/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sprut_UK
post Oct 30 2012, 07:24 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

I am told that they are changing the method for distributing postprocessors and machine schemes which will (in future) be available via an online store.

Dave

--------------------
"Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake..." - Napoleon Bonaparte
www.sprut.co.uk

+Quote Post
Val
post Feb 10 2013, 02:28 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,307

QUOTE (Sprut_UK @ Oct 30 2012, 12:24 AM) *
I am told that they are changing the method for distributing postprocessors and machine schemes which will (in future) be available via an online store.

Dave

So are you saying that all the old posts that used to be there are now gone and if we want same posts or new ones they are going to charge a fee to download them?
That pretty much defeats the purpose of editing your own post and or having someone else help out.

What about those who use an older version of SprutCAM then the current one?

Also I did not like that uninstall wiped my posts that I had a while ago, I had a number of downloaded posts that I liked, I didnt redownload them because all the posts were available online previously.

+Quote Post
Sprut_UK
post Feb 10 2013, 07:46 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Hi Val,

So are you saying that all the old posts that used to be there are now gone and if we want same posts or new ones they are going to charge a fee to download them?

If you require a specific postprocessor you should contact your SprutCAM reseller to obtain this. There are some postprocessors available via their website: http://www.sprutcam.com/sprutcam-and-solut...processors-list (requires registration).

That pretty much defeats the purpose of editing your own post and or having someone else help out.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean? The Postprocessors generator software is included with SprutCAM unless you are using an OEM version. You can still edit your own posts or create / modify an existing one.

What about those who use an older version of SprutCAM then the current one?

They all still work and can be obtained (where available) from your SprutCAM reseller.

Also I did not like that uninstall wiped my posts that I had a while ago, I had a number of downloaded posts that I liked, I didnt redownload them because all the posts were available online previously.

You don't need to uninstall SprutCAM. If you are updating a SprutCAM installation just install over the top. The uninstall process will only ever uninstall files that it originally installed.

If you are looking for a specific postprocessor let me know and I'll see what I have.

Dave

--------------------
"Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake..." - Napoleon Bonaparte
www.sprut.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th March 2019 - 11:12 PM