Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Posts on the Sprutcam.com Site
MickeyD
post May 6 2008, 03:05 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,289

It looks like our Russian friends have added a lot of new posts to the sprutcam.com website. Many additional fanuc posts and a lot for machines that I have not even heard of. More posts must means more users, and that is good for all of us. Still can't wait to get my hands on the new unreleased build, I have a 4th axis now on one machine and I really want to live 4th work.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sprut_UK
post May 6 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Thanks for the info about the updated posts......I haven't checked their site for a while.
I have been running the new build (5.37) for a while now, and it is much improved on previous builds. Seems very stable, milling tools library seems to work, speeds and feeds automatically added.
There are a few little 'issues' which have cropped up, that's what testing is all about, but I think that they are hoping to have a release version by the end of this week............fingers crossed.
Postprocessors that used the previous ROTABL function (for 4th and 5th axis) will need to be modified for the new MULTIGOTO function that replaces it. This uses a totally new method, but it shouldn't cause too many headaches (I hope).

Dave

--------------------
"Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake..." - Napoleon Bonaparte
www.sprut.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2019 - 10:22 AM