anafranil online
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Selected climb only but notice that it will still do conventional cutting, Selected climb only but notice that it will still do conventional cutt
Bob Gray
post Oct 23 2014, 10:17 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,592

I'm using waterline ruffing to do the ruff machining of a 45 degree angle. I've selected climb machine only but notice that every now and then as the code runs on the machine that its also doing a conventional cut. Or that rather then rapiding back to the start position the cutter on at least one line feeds back. Any suggestions. I can not post the file because of NDA.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sprut_UK
post Oct 24 2014, 06:51 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Waterline roughing can never guarantee that both 'climb' and 'conventional' cuts will be created, it is more of a 'preference' option. Only the Finishing operations can really guarantee the direction of cut.
The only option that I can suggest trying is 'Short link' (Transition). A smaller figure should start causing the cutter to retract in Z and use rapid moves to the next position rather than keeping the cutter at depth.

Dave
Attached File(s)
Attached File  24_10_2014_08_03_38.jpg ( 32.96K ) Number of downloads: 3

--------------------
"Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake..." - Napoleon Bonaparte
www.sprut.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 06:21 AM