Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New features in the new release
BOB1974
post Jul 7 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,308

Can anyone list the changes/updates in the new release (Build 5.53 Rev 25662) other than the font being changed back in the NC output window?

Is the majority of changes in the background? Things we can't see?

Have they developed the simulator any further?

Have they approached the need for plunging cycles?

I think it would be good if the changes were listed so we could make up our own mind whether to "upgrade" or not. Is it worth the hassle of "upgrading" just for a font change in a screen we see for only a few seconds a day?

Come on guys, give us the plunging facility we've been asking for for months now............

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sprut_UK
post Jul 21 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

I don't have any specifics on what changes are made in new revisions or builds so I'll leave that for someone else to answer.
If there is an important update to SprutCAM then your SprutCAM dealer will inform you if you need to install it........other than that it is your call as to whether you decide to install.
For example, the SolidWorks Addin stopped working for older versions of SolidWorks (<2006), this was quickly fixed and relevant users were informed about the new update......this update was not required by other users.
I have recently spoken to the software engineers and the Plunge roughing will not be added to the new version when it is released.

Dave

--------------------
"Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake..." - Napoleon Bonaparte
www.sprut.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 04:59 AM