Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Custom Schema without Machine Maker
ka67_72
post Jun 5 2013, 01:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,531

I recently purchased SC8 Master and would like to add a custom machine but Machine Maker isn't in the budget. I've been watching the videos and studying the machine schema xml's. If I use SC to make the OSD files and write the xml by hand, can I get SC to recognize the machine?

Thanks,
Kevin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sprut_UK
post Jun 5 2013, 06:21 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Hi Kevin, welcome to the SprutCAM forum. The short answer to your question is 'yes'. The method that you mention was originally the only way of creating a machine configuration.............the MachineMaker software now makes the process a lot easier.
It is possible to have a trial of the MachineMaker software: http://download.sprutcam.com/download/spru...3.7.3.52798.msi. Send the installation password (MM1........) to your SprutCAM dealer and they can provide a trial activation code. Alternatively send me a Private Message on this forum with the code and I'll see what I can do.

Dave

--------------------
"Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake..." - Napoleon Bonaparte
www.sprut.co.uk

+Quote Post
ka67_72
post Jun 5 2013, 01:48 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,531

Dave,
Thanks for the response. I'll PM that number to you when I get home this evening. I'm on Eastern US time so I'm a few hours behind you.

Thanks,
Kevin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th February 2019 - 08:55 PM