Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Still No Undo?
HREFAB
post Jul 12 2014, 05:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,669

I did a search on "UNDO" and came up with one (two post) topic from 2011 stating that there was no UNDO function.

HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE? How can SPRUTCAM hope to be a competitor when they leave out an extremely important function. If I make a mistake on a complex part, I want to be able to hit Ctrl-Z and back right out of it. I DON'T want to have to go and "Redo" the error in reverse. How absurd!

This is something that the company really needs to implement if they intend to be take seriously. Every Single MAJOR Cad package has UNDO. It's about saving time and headaches.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sprut_UK
post Jul 14 2014, 05:55 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

Hi HREFAB, welcome to the SprutCAM user forum.

Have you already purchased SprutCAM or are you on a totally free 30 day SprutCAM trial at the moment (V8 / V9)?
It would be interesting feedback to hear what specific problems you are experiencing within SprutCAM that you feel UNDO would solve? Screengrabs are particularly useful for this so that the software engineers can better understand where the interface might need improving to avoid these issues.
Screengrabs can be easily 'attached' to postings on this forum.

Every Single MAJOR Cad package has UNDO

I understand that the company that write the SprutCAM software also have their own 2/3D CAD software too, but this has never been released in English so I cannot comment on whether this has an UNDO / REDO feature, sorry.

--------------------
"Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake..." - Napoleon Bonaparte
www.sprut.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th February 2019 - 06:44 PM