Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 5.47 Install Issue
Mickey_D
post Dec 2 2008, 04:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,717

I saw that 5.47 was released so I decided to try it on my test system (this was going from 5.39 to 5.47 with no uninstall on WinXP). I have the USB dongle but it is now popping up the registration form. Any idea how to get my dongle working again?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sprut_UK
post Dec 2 2008, 12:15 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Mickey_D @ Dec 2 2008, 04:50 AM) *
I saw that 5.47 was released so I decided to try it on my test system (this was going from 5.39 to 5.47 with no uninstall on WinXP). I have the USB dongle but it is now popping up the registration form. Any idea how to get my dongle working again?

I would always run uninstall before installing a new build......however, this isn't the cause of your problem.
If you have an original installation CD, explore this and find the USB key drivers (HASP?) which, on our CD's are in a folder called 'SprutCAM'. If it's a HASP key, the file which you need is usually called something like '_SCInstPF0_HASPD.exe'.
Create a new temporary folder on your PC and copy this file into it. Now, unzip the downloaded file from Sprut Russia, and copy the SprutCAM install file (Setup_SprutCAM2007_WE.exe?) into the same temporary folder.
You should now have two files in the folder..............run uninstall, once complete double click the SprutCAM installation file (Setup_SprutCAM2007_WE.exe) and once complete SprutCAM should now run with the key.

Dave

--------------------
"Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake..." - Napoleon Bonaparte
www.sprut.co.uk

+Quote Post
djb
post Dec 3 2008, 03:41 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 51

Check here: http://forums.sprutcam.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=332

I had the same problem. You have to delete the file Dave mentions in the install package and copy the other mentioned file into the directory. Make sure the file name is exact!

David

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 09:55 PM