Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sprut9 and Tormach SL15
robertm
post Nov 28 2014, 02:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,546

Hey,

I've just upgraded to Sprut 9 to support my Tormach SL15 lathe.

I bought it because the intro video shows there is a machine definition for it. I installed the software from the disk they sent me, and then later re-installed from the download section of Sprutcam.com. It doesn't show in the machines definition screen. Any idea where they've hidden it? Or where I can get it?

I've also purchased an Atlas dead length pneumatic collet closer to use with a bar puller. I can't find any mention of the M-code to open and close it. There's a control button on the screen, and a standard 110 outlet powered by it, so it must be available. Anybody know it?

Thanks in advance!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mike Henry
post Nov 28 2014, 10:17 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 50

QUOTE (robertm @ Nov 28 2014, 02:49 PM) *
Hey, I've just upgraded to Sprut 9 to support my Tormach SL15 lathe. I bought it because the intro video shows there is a machine definition for it. I installed the software from the disk they sent me, and then later re-installed from the download section of Sprutcam.com. It doesn't show in the machines definition screen. Any idea where they've hidden it? Or where I can get it? I've also purchased an Atlas dead length pneumatic collet closer to use with a bar puller. I can't find any mention of the M-code to open and close it. There's a control button on the screen, and a standard 110 outlet powered by it, so it must be available. Anybody know it? Thanks in advance!

Jake at Tormach can tell you how to get access to the machine definition for the SL15 lathe. The process was also described in either the SprutCAM or Tormach forums at www.cnczone.com.

If you have problems finding it I'll see if I can dig up a link.

Mike

+Quote Post
robertm
post Nov 29 2014, 02:26 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,546

Thanks!

Found it. Here, for others looking: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/sprutcam/245...-9-upgrade.html

Just a quick note from Tormach, or FAQ on their website, would have been nice....

Still searching for M-codes.

Rob

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 04:24 AM