anafranil online
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where and What is the file that holds the "by default" user save ops/groups?, Want to know the location of user saved operation/groups by default
Val
post May 26 2014, 08:31 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,307

Hi I want to have the same file while moving between PC's of my saved "by default" for the operations and and "group folders"

This would help a lot so that I do not need to redo them on a different PC

If anyone knows the file that contains these when the user saves that would be great
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sprut_UK
post May 27 2014, 05:49 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Val @ May 26 2014, 09:31 PM) *
Hi I want to have the same file while moving between PC's of my saved "by default" for the operations and and "group folders"

This would help a lot so that I do not need to redo them on a different PC

If anyone knows the file that contains these when the user saves that would be great

I'm not sure if this file will do everything that you require but if you have saved your configuration in 'System setup' you can find the location of the *.cfg file used by clicking 'Save As' or 'Load'.
Please see the attached images.

Dave
Attached File(s)
Attached File  27_05_2014_18_59_06.jpg ( 99.61K ) Number of downloads: 4
Attached File  27_05_2014_18_59_51.jpg ( 35.72K ) Number of downloads: 4

--------------------
"Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake..." - Napoleon Bonaparte
www.sprut.co.uk

+Quote Post
Val
post May 27 2014, 06:01 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,307

QUOTE (Sprut_UK @ May 27 2014, 10:49 AM) *
I'm not sure if this file will do everything that you require but if you have saved your configuration in 'System setup' you can find the location of the *.cfg file used by clicking 'Save As' or 'Load'.
Please see the attached images.

Dave

I have found it, it was so simple! Its best to give your "operations" a good name so that once importing and exporting or even managing them delete etc... you will know what they are.

This works for Groups and single operations

This is very powerful and we should all be sharing files and build our libraries fast!

Quick description

Be it at a Group (folder) or an operation right click and go to "save as default parameters" that will bring up the screen, that you see in the picture

Next give it a name, BUT dont stop there, go to the file name, and either give it same name or something that you will recognize, then hit save the path will depend on your operating system.

Now you see at bottom left delete and import, now you can import your user groups/operations and move them between computers! or other peoples files

I hope this discovery (for me) helps others
Attached File(s)
Attached File  SC_SAVE_USER_OPERATIONS.jpg ( 115.91K ) Number of downloads: 4

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 12:25 AM